Sunday, August 10, 2014

The Fog by Ross Smirnoff


I first heard the word became absurd
Intended as it was for some divine plan
All mixed up on this existence plain
Disdain for her became insane
My mind was aborted
Distorted logic
Pressure to ascend to the next level rebel
The marked flash time forgotten
A plan man began to comprehend
The hate that was brought upon
I was lost
Tossed in a fog
Descending on a place
I inhabited in a dream
Serene clouds burst open out of the head
Rocket blasted entrapped balminess  
Calm passive and elastic
Shovel silk fur down your throat

Discriminating nation never accepted it’s fate
Irate tears streamed for a thousand years
River formed in the wake
Despite the initial plan
Broke into pieces
The nieces and nephews all gathered to hear the story the Uncle spoke
I awoke to imperceptible patterns 
Creeping into the layers of life
Strife formed despite better judgment
I resist the latest abolition
Despite permission to escape  
I lost it
Spent all the money I made
A waste 
The race was set
Pace was too fast to comprehend
All that time I spent gathering speed
Made me bleed.

No comments:

Post a Comment