Thursday, August 7, 2014

The Answer by Ross Smirnoff

Never knew where I was going
That was my mistake
While you were collecting bills
I went seeking thrills
I searched the interior to discover a lot of material
When I'm here it gets boring
Not knowing if it matters
I get lost in the mind batter
Churning new images with my inaccurate decisions
Maybe the plan will materialize one day
Probably at the expense of my integrity
My integrity is worth more than money
That keeps me real
My collective will never yield
We keep moving through the weeds
Spreading the gospel plot of disintegration
You can join us once you let go of all your possessions
You don't need them
We'll keep up the us vs. them farce
It fuels great art
I throw down my weapons to surrender
I wait for you to answer

No comments:

Post a Comment